Wednesday 20 June, 2007

Picture lessons in mathematics

Children are always fascinated by coloured pictures. Actually, photographs/pictures attract our mind and capture our attention. I am developing some picture shows for my students on http://www.bubbleshare.com/. It is a very interesting way to share the pictures.
In mathematics, I have developed some of the math lessons in the form of stories through pictures. In the beginning, I did not find the relevant pictures from any of the resources, and then one day, I thought of drawing the pictures and taking the photographs of them using a camera. It was an enriching experience for me to click the pictures and then transferring to computers. I must say, technology has provided us with a solution of everything which we want to do.
Working on http://www.bubbleshare.com/

1. Firstly we have to create an account.
2. You will receive an e-mail from them ,confirm your genuine e-mail ID
3. Start making slide shows .Write the album name, browse the photographs,
4. It can be a public or a private album.
5. You can edit the album by adding a caption, clipart, gizmos, audio, video caption.
6. Share the album through e-mail.
7. Add it to your blog by copying/pasting the code generated.

No comments:

 

Apture