- Roadkil's Graph is a freeware application that draws graphs from algebraic formulas entered by users.
- Functions such as sine, cosine, tan, log, log natural and powers can be used.
- The x and y range displayed on the axis can be altered to zoom in and zoom out on the graph.
- Grid lines and value labels are displayed on the graph for easy reading.
- Graphs can also be printed on any standard printer.
to download it.
This is the main screen of the tool.
You just have to write the function and click on draw, graph will be obtained. I am using this tool ,just to visualise the shape of the graphs of various functions.